Why Grace Fellowship Exits
- Matthew 22:36-40 – To love God and our neighbor
- Matthew 28:18-20 - To make disciples of Jesus Christ
How We Live Out Our Purpose
- Stand Fast in Grace - We are saved by grace, humbly walk in grace, freely give His grace, and "grace will lead us home."
- Strive for Unity - We work together in love for the sake of the Gospel.
- Walk in Trust - We tell one another the truth in love and do what we say.
- Display Christ-like Character as demonstrated in the Fruit of the Spirit (Galatians 5:22).
- Intentionally Equip members to live fruitful, Christ-centered lives that overflow into those around them.
- Be a Catalyst for partnership between local churches to be Jesus to the world.
- We Work Together by Consensus - We are One Family who never uses parliamentary procedure as a weapon.
- We Attack Problems, Not People
How We Make Disciples of Jesus and Train Ministry Leaders
“The Way Today”
Every Church needs a plan to Encourage and Equip people to become Disciples of Jesus and another plan to Train Ministry Leaders. Because without a plan in place, any church can be so distracted by other ministries and activities, making Disciples and Training Leaders can fall to less than the number one priority.
Discipleship Track - we ENCOURAGE and EQUIP
every Member and Regular Attender to:
- Worship the Lord - Weekly with the Church and with Daily Devotions
- Read and Study the Bible - Participate in a Weekly Bible Study
- Discover and Use Your God-Given Gifts and Passion - Spiritual Gifts, Talents, and Treasure
- Actively Participate as a Volunteer in a Ministry
Ministry Leader Track - we EXPECT every Ministry Leader to:
- Fully Participate in the Discipleship Track
- Actively Participate in your Ministry
- Continue to Grow your Ministry
- Train and Mentor the Members of your Ministry
Deacon Family Ministry - How We Provide Spiritual
and Benevolent Care:
Our Deacons and Family Ministers assist our Pastors in providing care for our Members and Regular Attenders by:
- Getting to know them and encouraging them to experience Christian fellowship within the church
- Sharing the Gospel with them.
- Providing general spiritual guidance.
- Finding out when they are going through difficult times (spiritually, physically, in their relationships, in their general situation, etc.). And especially in times of crisis.